Monday, August 28, 2006

My Honey A

I have always believed that I was a low-maintenance girl. I line myself up with ordinary ones such that I end up choosing "regular" men. And then, something will always happen and I end up empty-handed in the end.
My relationship with Honey A was by far the longest I ever had. And mind you, it wasn't very easy. We have an unusual relationship, something fit for the silver screen. Lately I have been complaining that I just wanted a simple life. I started to get bored and entertain the thoughts of trying a different road. And then I realize that it has been a roller coaster ride. I have never grown wiser. As a friend puts it, it's always I who gives myself a headache. How can I not cherish the man who loves me more than anybody did? How can I not keep someone who accepts me just as I am, including my past with no pretensions? How can I not love this man who thinks of me every minute of the day?
How can I just not accept that I am not an ordinary girl who can never have an ordinary life? I have proven that first premise since way back when. It was just that little girl in me that seeks to defy what is written. Happiness can be found by counting our blessings. And sometimes I tend to ignore my blessings when I'm busy comparing what others possess.
Honey A is one of my blessings. I know that I could never find again such a gem who would love me through and through. Thank you my Honey for always being there.

No comments: