Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Still In Love With Food


While writing this post, I could still feel inside my stomach the "siopao" I ate an hour and a half ago which we bought in a gasoline station. With only 30-minute on hand given to me by Honey A infront of the computer, all I can think of is food - which I have been deprived of for soooo long.

If I could only be given a sane mind and enough time, here's the list of food I have been dying to eat (and drink):
  1. Any Thai food from a genuine Thai restaurant! Yup, seems a very easy thing to do. With so many Thai restaurants around, I could just go any time and try anything. But then, I would prefer to eat with Honey A since he's the food expert between the two of us and I would not want to look ignorant when I enter unfamiliar ground.
  2. Freshly brewed Kapeng Barako! I gave up coffee 6 months ago after a bout with insomnia. I crave for the taste every single day, but I easily get turned off by the thought of having to undergo the ordeal of being a zombie during the day.
  3. Taba ng Talangka! Uhhhm, who could not enjoy it in a very hot cup of rice (make that double please). But then, age is taking its toll and I have to slow down with my cholesterol intake if I plan to see my grand children in the future.
  4. Chocolate cakes (and more and more chocolate fudges). I was a cake lover until I became too weight conscious. Now, I just try to remember what it taste like when I feel the cravings.

Don't you just feel like eating when you read food? I do. But for now, enough of the thinking and back with Honey A. I'm nearing the 30-minute limit he has given me hehehe.

No comments: