Monday, September 11, 2006

Crown Regency Hotel

I received a call that I was one of the 15 "lucky" persons who were picked from joining their raffle during my visit to Philippine Travel Mart at SM Megamall last Friday. I couldn't remember joining any raffle though I know that I left a business card in one of the booths upon the request of a promo girl.

Apparently, it was a call from Crown Regency Hotel and they said that I won a 4-night and 3-day stay for 4 persons in either of their Davao or Cebu hotel (I chose the latter hehehe). All I have to do is claim the gift certificate personally at their Ortigas Office and bear the 30-minute presentation. I was also told that a Makati branch shall soon be opened near the Dusit Hotel. I won't have to pay anything, except the plane fare going to Cebu. I asked if there is a catch somewhere and the nice lady said that all they expect is for me to promote their hotels. Hah! Sometimes it's nice to be a marketeer amidst the pressure hehehe.

Now the problem is, whom shall I bring with me? I am not even considering Honey A. Why? He can't even bring me to Tagaytay nor Laguna for Christ's sake! My Kid? Nah! It's school season and she has to concentrate with studies. My parents? No problem if they are shouldering the plane fare, which I very well doubt. And that leaves me with the company of friends... Now whom shall I invite? Well, according to the nice lady, the offer is valid for 6 months, and that is long enough for me to think about it....:)

No comments: