Sunday, September 17, 2006

Days of Quandary

Lately I have been clouded by qualms regarding my personal intimate relationship. First of all, i have noticed that temptations from the workplace has risen now that I have gained few pounds and few inches. It seemed that the opposite sex found the excess curves more attractive. I never thought that the additional weight would translate to marketability. Secondly, it has becoming clear that my relationship with my current partner has already reached its highest peak. Meaning, it could no longer be taken into a higher level. Don't get me wrong. Honey A has far been the perfect man for me. I think that no other guy could be fitter than him. He satisfies me sexually and materially. In my 33 years of existence and after thorough soul-searching, he is the man who matches my over-all personality. As they say in Black Jack, I can already "stay" than ask for another card.

But then, it seemed that it is a dead-end for both of us. Sometimes in a relationship, you expect "more", where you can "really" be together. I have so much love for Honey A but our current situation hold me back more and more. It has been years, yet it has been only once that I got to "really" be with him. We haven't had vacations even just outside the city and I have a strong feeling that that's the way it's going to be until the end.

I always tell Honey A that admirers will always be around. I just pray that he be stricter which I really need during these days of difficulties. I know that I have earned his trust throughout the years, yet I need him to be stronger - for me at least.

No comments: