Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Globe for Good

My home network delivered my new Nokia N73 yesterday at the office. It was only last Thursday that I got to call them and ask for a loyalty reward and here it is after 5 days, my very new camera phone, which I am still in the process of familiarizing. The funny thing is that the leading mobile network even had the guts to call me and ask if I was already given a unit by their competitor! The nerve! How could they afford to follow up after letting me wait for a month! Currently, I have two lines with my beloved network. And after showing their promptness and thoughtfulness (since they even called me a day before the delivery to confirm my choice of unit), I guess I have to stay with them forever. And that's what you call real LOYALTY! :)

No comments: