Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Mobile Predicament


It is exactly 4 weeks since I applied for a new line under the top mobile network company here in the Philippines. I was promised a Nokia N73 for the P2500 line. Due to my excitement, I even let go of my Nokia N70 hoping to get a new unit. After 3 weeks of waiting, I even requested for a downgrade to P1800 to get a Motorola V3x which I actually prefer. The N73 is supposed to be intended for Honey A. It was an exercise in futility to wait and follow-up every single day. I always get the same answer that "there has been no new deliveries" since the time I applied. How pity. I then emailed their customer service that they should stop having promos if they are having a hard time delivering their promise. It was then that I got back to my current network where I am a platinum member. Luckily, they are offering loyalty rewards and they'll be giving me the N73 for my Plan P1800! And the other network is giving me that at P2500?!! Hah!

I have told Honey A that I actually don't like N73 (that is, if I will be given a choice). It's almost the same as N70 though the camera has 3.2 megapixel and boy, the resolution is totally great. Camera is not a top priority because I have digicam. I was looking then for style, which I found in a Motorola Razr Phone since they were even awarded and that they issued a limited units of Dolce N Gabanna V3i Model. And who among fashion lover ladies would not want that?

Last night, I got to tinker Honey A's phone and realized that, hey, N73 is quite stylish after all. It has a sleek design and as I have told, a veeeery nice camera. And above all, there are only few people who currently possess that:)

No comments: