Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Future Artist


On my way home this evening, my kid and I played the Sitti album in my car. She came to like the Tagalong song "Para Sa Akin" as I have mentioned in a previous post. She told me that on Monday, each pupil in her Filipino class will render a talent stint where they are good at, and she chooses to sing the said song. I even downloaded the lyrics last Friday so that she can get each word right.

From Alabang to our home in Las Pinas, I think that we have repeated it 7 times and boy, she sang very well, overshadowing the voice of Sitti (i'm such a critic and a stage mother hehehe). Even her class adviser told me last week during a parent-teacher conference, that indeed, my kid J has a very fine voice. This teacher even encouraged me to let her join the school choir. But that's another story because her grades are still my priority.

And that brings me to the point that a mango tree will always bear a mango fruit:)

No comments: